Harry and Meghan's security arrangements a private matter, PM says

Sincity Press Staff 1 hour ago 2 min read 4
Sincity Press Brief

Andy Burnham wishes the Duke and Duchess of Sussex well in "the move that they are making".

Security arrangements for The Duke and Duchess of Sussex connected their instrumentality to the UK are a "private matter," Prime Minister Andy Burnham has said. He added: "It's a substance for Harry and for Meghan, and we privation them good successful the determination that they are making." It comes after it emerged that Prince Harry and Meghan intend to relocate with their children from the US to the UK this period to a private, non‑royal residence outside London. Security for the couple has long been a point of tension, with Prince Harry losing a legal case over the level of protection he and his family are entitled to receive in the UK last year. The couple's children, Prince Archie, seven, and Princess Lilibet, five, are set to start at a British school in September. King Charles was informed of the decision on Sunday. There are currently no plans for either Prince Harry or Meghan to resume their roles as working royals. This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version. You can receive breaking news on a smartphone or tablet via the BBC News App. You can also follow @BBCBreaking on X, external to get the latest alerts.